tagged me this time.
1. You wake up in a dark room with two candles—one to your left and one to your right. In front of you is a door. What do you do and why?
I walk through the door, taking one candle with me. Simply in case the next room is dark.
2. The last OC you wrote/drew about has come to life! What's the first thing you do? (If it's a group setting, then it's the first appearance you go by.) (If you have no OC... Skip the question? Use a friend's OC?)
I talk to Marissa, apologize for the dumb stuff I put her through and tell her I'm happy I made her and I hope we can be friends. Dorky of me, I know.
3. What is the first word that comes to mind after reading the present question?
4. Are you allergic to anything?
5. What was the last song you listened to?
It's a small world, I think.
6. You are in a white room with a bed to the wall (neatly made with sheets), a tall lamp, a white door, and an open window. It's windy outside. What do you do?
Explore the outside, wondering what's out there.
7. If you could tag back, would you?
If you wanted.
8. Disregarding Rule 8, you have been given the opportunity to tag back. Will you seize this opportunity and take revenge for such horrid questions of randomness? Only by seeing your tags when you repost this, will we know... Or you could answer now with some witty response. It doesn't matter, really. It's all fun and games, aye?
[Insert Witty Response Here]
9. And now a question from my pets:
BARK! BARK BARK?
10. Go back to question 1 and review your answer, then answer either A, B, C, or D (depending on your answer):
A. You walked through the door, but you didn't take a candle with you! It's pitch black out here! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!
B. After taking a candle, you walk through the door. There is a long hallway. Will you continue walking through the unknown and challenge fate or return to the black room and accept it?
C. Why are you still in the room?
D. For some reason, you either touched the flame and killed yourself or decided to do nothing and starved to death... Or still somehow killed yourself. Good job. There are no further questions. Unless you decide to answer from beyond the after life.
I got B so I go ahead, challenging the unknown!
-BONUS QUESTION ROUND-
You have a book with a riddle inscribed on top. In order to open it, you must answer the following riddle (I'll comment with the correct answer):I come in many colors and I am very thin,
I am found in every country,
even in your home,
I am very important,
you can be very creative with me,
I can even help you learn. What am I?
NO GOOGLE OR ANY SEARCH ENGINE
Hmm. This is a hard one. I think it is a bookmark?